The amended version passed by the House on September 23, 2008 has now passed the Senate. All that is left is the President’s signature. I have summarized and linked previous discussion on the Act and its effect on online pharmacy prescriptions below:
- Detailed Criminal Defense Analysis of Ryan Haight Act
- Pharmacy Association Erroneously Favors the Ryan Haight Act
- House Passes Ryan Haight Act
- House Energy Committee Committee Passes Ryan Haight Act
- Internet Pharmacy Prosecution Criminal Defense Legal Issues: Part 2
- Internet Pharmacy Prosecution Criminal Defense Legal Issues: Part 1
The content on this post does not constitute legal advice and is for informational purposes only. You should not act upon the information presented on this website without seeking the advice of legal counsel. Should you wish to speak to an experienced criminal defense attorney knowledgeable in internet pharmacy, prescription, and drug law, please feel free to contact me directly.